In today’s advanced, interconnected world, businesses experience dramatic growth of digital data including documents, emails, and applications. Protecting the infrastructure that allows organizations to function is crucial. Security threats are inherently difficult to manage because there are so many different, constantly evolving types like, but not limited to cyber-crime, lost and stolen data, natural disasters, industrial accidents, and terrorism. Their collective economic and societal impact is enormous.
Ciphertex Data Security is recognized as a leading data security solutions provider, trusted by organizations worldwide in a vast array of industries including the U.S. Airforce and Military, healthcare, forensics, and entertainment. Ciphertex knows data is the most precious commodity in the world, and is proud to offer leading solutions in the data protection market.
Full Job Description
Ciphertex is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative who will be responsible for responding to inbound marketing inquires, cultivating resellers, and generating net new qualified leads. This is primarily a hunter sales position and requires a self-starter who enjoys traveling to meet with clients and partners, and thrives on closing the deal. Our company is growing and our team is looking for that next person to not only bring a strong action-oriented attitude, but someone with a proven track record who will contribute to the next level of our success.
Understanding the magnitude of data security, the repercussions of breaches, and effectiveness of Ciphertex products to protect against that threat is crucial to effectively communicate the benefits of our solutions. While experience and knowledge in technology marketing is preferred, Ciphertex is eager to train excited candidates.
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience (Marketing, Psychology, Engineering, Economics, Business)
- Familiarity with Network Attached Storage
- 5+ years of experience selling technology solutions including hardware
- Proven business development success
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional business presence and acumen
- Knowledge and experience using CRM systems
- A highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit
- Customer-facing consulting/advisory sales experience
- Consistent demonstration of having exceeded quotas
Duties & Tasks
- Identify key players and strategic accounts, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales
- Create target prospects lists
- Opportunity management
- Lead and revenue generation
- Pipeline creation
- Relationship building
- Customer presentations
- Collaborating with the team to write proposals and create sales strategies
Work Location: Flexible
Email HR@Ciphertex.com for career inquires.