In today’s advanced, interconnected world, businesses experience dramatic growth of digital data including documents, emails, and applications. Protecting the infrastructure that allows organizations to function is crucial. Security threats are inherently difficult to manage because there are so many different, constantly evolving types like, but not limited to cyber-crime, lost and stolen data, natural disasters, industrial accidents, and terrorism. Their collective economic and societal impact is enormous.
Ciphertex Data Security is recognized as a leading data security solutions provider, trusted by organizations worldwide in a vast array of industries including the U.S. Airforce and Military, healthcare, forensics, and entertainment. Ciphertex knows data is the most precious commodity in the world, and is proud to offer leading solutions in the data protection market.
Full Job Description
With business and demand growing as exponentially as the commodity we protect, Ciphertex is excited to redesign our company website.
Our ideal web designer is highly self-motivated, creative, energetic, and deeply knowledgeable about the latest web technologies and SEO practices. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your portfolio and enjoy an open creative environment. Ciphertex web designer will take the lead on our website redesign from planning to execution, and focus primarily on tasks such as designing websites, landing pages, and mobile experiences that delight users, and are easy to use and intuitive. The ideal candidate is a designer, not a developer, with an excellent taste in layout, color and typography. They have the creativity and passion to envision digital creative greatness, and the confidence and drive to produce it.
Understanding technology and a data will be crucial to effectively communicate the benefits of our solutions and we are happy to train excited candidates.
- BA/BS degree (required)
- 2 Years of Experience (preferred)
- Total master of WordPress
- Total mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator
- An awesome portfolio
- Passion about general design; solid foundation in design, color theory, typography and layout
- Experience in designing for the web, specifically e-commerce websites (preferred)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred)
- The ability to meet project deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Mastery of design fundamentals and working knowledge of digital marketing strategy
- Understanding of digital design issues, including email rendering on mobile/desktop devices, page speed optimization, and cross-platform compatibility
- Experience in video production a plus
Duties & Tasks
- Design eye-catching digital assets and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials
- Utilize Photoshop, Illustrator, and WordPress to design websites and graphics
- Develop intuitive user interfaces for websites, landing pages, and mobile devices, meeting latest accessibility/usability/UX guidelines
- Assure that projects are completed according to schedule
- Analyze and Implement best SEO practices
- Conceptualize and designing internal marketing materials (for the company website)
- Research daily to expand your knowledge and resources and sharing that with the team
- Collaborate with copywriters and marketers to create highly engaging, responsive email campaigns and website marketing plan to ensure website redesign is fully realized
Work Location: Flexible
Email HR@Ciphertex.com for career inquires.